Friday, January 20, 2012

2012

I love a fresh start and that is exactly what a new year brings.  This new year is also bringing on a few new changes for my little family.  I have started back to work after 18 months off with my babies and although it is a bit sad, it is also a bit exciting for this momma!  Meme is keeping the little ones and Summer, of course, is going to PreK at Funshine.  My schedule is only 3 mornings a week for now and we will ease into 4 full days by the fall at which point Jake and Georgia will begin at Funshine and Summer will start Kindergarten!! WHAT, when did that happen!?!?!  She is so excited about going to "big" school, me .... not so much! So, that is pretty much what has been happening around here so far in 2012. I  hope to do a better job at keeping up with our lives and am excited about what this year has in store for The Spann Family Five!
Jake, 18mos; Summer, 5 yrs old; Georgia, 18 mos
Christmas 2011

No comments: