Monday, January 23, 2012

Wash your mouth out with soap!!

As I have mentioned in a previous post, my Georgi is into everything!!  I can't take my eye off of her for a second!!  She is little, she is quiet and she is SNEAKY!! ;o)  The other night, I was getting ready for bath time and things got quiet and I knew that meant trouble.  I looked to find that the babies had gotten into the cabinet below the kitchen sink and were playing with the dishwashing soap,  sponges and the little dishwashing detergent capsules. I have some trusty ponytail holders holding all of my cabinets closed (hush it, Brianna and Lori, haha) but my little babes are getting a little smarter and obviously they aren't working much anymore.  Anyway,  I cleaned up their mess, gave baths and was fixing night time milk when George came over  hacking, crying and "sudsing" at the mouth!!  I had all but forgotten about the previous shenanagins of the 2 man wrecking crew so I FREAKED!!!  Georgia then handed me the remains of the nibbled on dishwashing detergent capsule ... she must have found one that I missed when cleaning up and chewed through the plastic and eaten almost half of the soap.  I immediately put her under the faucet which only resulted in more tears, yells and SUDS!!  I took her to the bath tub and then began the vomiting!!!  It was pitiful and SCARY!!  However, after she got all of it up and out ... she calmed down in which time I called Poison Control just to be on the safe side.  According to the operator, she would be fine and it would just give her an upset tummy and I was so relieved!  I have a feeling this is just the beginning in the adventures of parenting Georgia (and the other 2 ;o),  I can't wait to see what happens next!! LOL
Stinker!!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Lol. Just saw this! I knew the rubber bands were too good to be true. It's only a matter of time before they rip the duck tape off the wall.